Learn to make 30 types of basic and advanced excel chart types. Gain highly advanced Excel skills to create impressive Excel graphs. Become a data visualization wizard!
Why should you learn different Excel chart types?
A chart is a tool you can use in Excel to communicate data graphically. Charts allow your audience to see the meaning behind the numbers, and they make showing comparisons and trends much easier.
Whether you want to make a comparison, show a relationship or highlight a trend, they help your audience “see” what you are talking about. Among its many features, Microsoft Excel enables you to incorporate charts, providing a way to add visual appeal to your business reports.
“Pictures express more than words.” It is really very tiring to understand data through large tables. Because of that charts are seen as a much better way to understand data.
Why do you need this Charts Mastery Course?
Ask people what comes to mind when they think of Excel, and odds are they’ll say “spreadsheets”. The truth is, Excel is an incredibly powerful, robust, and dynamic data visualization platform for those willing to think beyond rows, columns, and primitive pie charts — and we’re here to prove it.
This course gives you a deep, 100% comprehensive understanding of Excel’s latest data visualization tools and techniques. This course will show you when, why, and how to use each of the 30 different excel chart types, introduce key data visualization best practices, and guide you through interactive, hands-on demos and exercises at every step of the way.
Have you wasted countless hours searching for YouTube videos, trying to find useful content about Excel dynamic charts? Wouldn’t it make more sense to follow a concise and practical go-to guide for creating advanced graphs and data visualizations in Excel.
While Excel offers dozens of chart types and hundreds of formatting options, making the right chart is tough. The adage “A picture is worth a thousand words” is so very true. A good chart can clearly tell the story in your data.
If you use Excel to generate reports and graphs, this hands-on Excel training will provide you with an extremely advanced toolkit that will take the design of your Excel charts and reports to an altogether different level. It will provide you with the best tricks to create dynamic charts.
It will save you tons of time spent on manually updating your Excel graphs. The visualization techniques you will learn in this course will enhance the quality of readability of your reports and will really impress your readers.
If you are a professional taking this course, you can be sure of getting well equipped with advanced Excel visualization and chart design techniques which will impress any employer who requires you to create graphs and reports in Excel.
Note that the new chart types introduced in 2016 version have been fully covered in the course.
- This course gives you a deep, 100% comprehensive understanding of Excel’s latest data visualization tools and techniques, covering as many as 30 excel chart types.
- This course will show you when, why, and how to use each chart type, introduce key data visualization best practices, and guide you through interactive, hands-on demos and exercises at every step on the way.
- What you will learn includes:
- How to select the correct excel chart type for your data
- Creating charts
- Formatting charts to make them look fab
- Updating charts with new data
- Printing charts effectively
- 12 basic excel chart types viz. column chart, bar chart, pie chart, line chart, area chart etc.
- 18 advanced excel chart types viz. waterfall chart, heat map, bullet chart, sparkline charts, gantt chart, histograms etc.
- And more…
- This hands-on Excel training provides you with an extremely advanced toolkit that will take the design of your Excel charts and reports to the next level.
- It will provide you with the best tricks to create dynamic excel charts.
- It will save you tons of time spent on manually updating your Excel graphs.
- You will make, design and control each and every component of the various charts.
- The course is totally beginner-friendly.
- It’s super practical. Free downloadable Excel working files are included to allow you to follow along using the same material used in the lectures. You can download all of them.
- It’s comprehensive and easily-digestible. Microsoft Excel charts are complex. That’s why the course is broken down into bite-sized pieces.
- The course is compatible with 2010 to 2019 versions of Excel.
“This is a well structured, intensive and interactive course that gives users very creative techniques on data visualization…..the instructor is just too creative. You can’t let go of this course if you really need an upscale in excel data/information visualization/reporting. Thanks a ton!”
“Another great course from The Excel School. Fantastic training with clear and concise instructions. Learned a lot of new tricks about Excel Charts and have already started using them in my job. Thank you!”
“I couldn’t ask more from an Excel Charts course. Valuable information, clear instructions, project files..Great job!”
- Microsoft Excel, ideally 2016, 2019 or Office 365 for PC (some charts are not available in other versions of Excel).
- Basic knowledge of working in Excel.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone looking to create beautiful and effective data visualizations in Excel.
- Excel users who have basic skills but want to master advanced charts and graphs.
or get this course as a part of our all-courses-in-one pack – Excel Pro Bundle
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No time limits as such! You will have access to the course forever. However, we recommend you finish the course as soon as possible and then you can keep revisiting the lectures regularly.
This course is made with a combination of Excel 2013 and 2016. Any relevant updates in Excel 2016, 2019 and Office 365 have been incorporated.
Yes. Your digital certificate will be generated once you complete the course.