Excel data mastery is possible! Learn everything you need to know about Excel Pivot Tables. Be indispensable at work.
What is a Pivot Table?
Pivot Table is one of the most widely used features of Microsoft Excel. It allows you to analyse and visualize data in various ways that can provide deep insights. A pivot table is a table of statistics that summarizes the data of a more extensive table.
This summary might include sums, averages, or other statistics, which the pivot table groups together in a meaningful way. Let’s say you have a sales data for different regions. With a pivot table, you can summarize the data by region and find the average sales per region, the maximum and minimum sale per region, etc.
Pivot tables allow us to analyse, summarize and show only relevant data in our reports.
Give Meaning to Your Data - in Seconds - with Excel Pivot Tables
Pivot Tables are an absolutely essential tool for anyone working with data in Excel. In no time you will be able to analyze lots of data and tell a story in a quick and interactive way. Also, a major advantage of pivot tables is that it is extremely easy to use once you know how to use it.
You can easily summarize data by dragging the columns to different sections of the table. The columns can also be re-arranged as you wish, with the click of a mouse. This helps in easy analysis of large amount of data. The data can be summarized in a simple format which is easily understandable.
Users can arrange rows and columns of the data according to their needs and they can label it and sort it in any way they want to. Pivot tables thus help to create reports in a very efficient way. This saves you the long and strenuous hours that you need to spend for creating reports manually.
A pivot table can be considered to be a valuable Excel reporting tool as it allows users to easily analyze the data and arrive at decisions quickly. This serves as a huge advantage in the corporate world, where it is crucial to make precise and quick decisions.
Why do you need this Excel Pivot Tables Mastery Course?
Do you want to help your company or organization make better decisions? Do you want to advance your career because you bring real value to the organization? Do you want to save hundreds of hours a year in creating reports and charts? Are you ready to make an impact because you understand the patterns and trends in your company’s data? Do you want to master Excel Pivot Tables? This course is for you!
Pivot Tables are an absolutely essential tool for anyone working with data in Excel.
In no time you will be able to analyze lots of data and tell a story in a quick and interactive way. This course can make you an awesome analyst within 1 week!
This course gives a deep, 100% comprehensive understanding of Excel Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts. We’ll show you when, why, and how to use Pivot Tables, introduce advanced sorting, filtering, and calculation tools, and guide you through interactive, hands-on demos and exercises at every step of the way.
There are numerous ways to learn, yet many lack the real world application you desire. You need to be able to take data sets your job uses and turn them into user-friendly, easy-to-analyze reports that your boss and even his bosses can read and use to make real-time decisions.
Today’s industries are more data driven than ever. Will you be the one to shine?
This is a comprehensive Pivot Table course that will provide you with a step-by-step guide into developing and using Pivot Tables. It is designed in a way that even the most basic user can follow along and take away valuable knowledge and skills, and apply the same immediately.
These are Excel’s most important tools. Quite literally, all analysis stems from Pivot Tables. In short, they are a summarizing tool to the basic user. But developed by an ace, they can literally shape the decisions a company makes!
By the end of this course you will not only be well versed in Excel Pivot Tables, but will also be empowered with the skills to develop and implement powerful, real-time reports your bosses and colleagues would be impressed with!
- This course will teach you to analyze data easily and efficiently using the various Pivot Table features.
- This course covers –
- A comprehensive overview of what Pivot Tables are
- Importance of Pivot Tables
- Ideal data structures for Pivot Tables
- Creating and editing Pivot Tables
- Basic and Advanced elements and tools of Pivot Tables
- Selected uses of Pivot Tables
- Analyzing data in different ways using the Pivot Table tools
- Pivot Charts
- And more…
- You will learn to control each and every component of a pivot table.
- It will save you thousands of hours in the long-run.
- The course is totally beginner-friendly.
- It’s super practical. Free downloadable Excel working files are included to allow you to follow along using the same material used in the lectures. You can download all of them.
- It’s comprehensive and easily-digestible. Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables can be complicated for a learner. That’s why the course is broken down into bite-sized pieces.
- The course also expands into Pivot Charts.
- The course is compatible with 2016 to 2019 versions of Excel.
“This is my second course by The Excel School, and they did it again, a fantastic course packed with a lot of info, tips and tricks…I took many excel courses but TES’s courses are my favorite… The instructor is very engaging and knowledgeable….and explains his point in depth but in a clear and simple way…Right from here, I’m heading straight to their third course and then to their fourth…Well done TES!”
“This was by far the best course I’ve taken. The instructor was engaging, clear and concise. He spoke at a pace that was easy to follow. It enabled me to be sure I learned what was taught and apply it in real-time.”
“It covers all major aspects of Pivot tables with short and perfectly sized videos, yet providing complete info around what is required to learn Pivot tables.”
- You need a PC and a copy of Excel (preferably 2016 or later).
- A basic level knowledge in Excel.
Who is this course for?
- Competent Excel users who want to take their Excel data analysis skills to a whole new level.
- Professionals using old versions of Excel who want to practice Excel Pivot Tables with Excel 2016.
- Regular Excel users who want to boost up their office productivity.
- Employees who want to make themselves more valuable at the workplace.
or get this course as a part of our all-courses-in-one pack – Excel Pro Bundle
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No time limits as such! You will have access to the course forever. However, we recommend you finish the course as soon as possible and then you can keep revisiting the lectures regularly.
This course is made with a combination of Excel 2013 and 2016. Any relevant updates in Excel 2016, 2019 and Office 365 have been incorporated.
Yes. Your digital certificate will be generated once you complete the course.