Master 80+ Excel basic and advanced excel formulas and functions with this comprehensive course. Learn to use the right formulas and become an Excel expert.
What makes Excel Formulas and Functions so important?
A formula is an expression which calculates the value of a cell. Functions are predefined formulas and are already available in Excel. Excel formulas and functions are the heart of Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. They are essential to manipulating data and obtaining useful information from your Excel workbooks. Without Excel formulas and functions, Excel spreadsheet would simply be a fancy word-processing document. Formulas are what drive Excel. They are the muscles allowing users to manipulate, lookup, aggregate and test data with ease. Learning how to write formulas is a very essential skill for any Excel user to have.
Why do you need this Excel Formulas and Functions Mastery Course?
This course will give you a deep understanding of the advanced formulas and functions that transform Excel from a basic spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful analytics tool. While most Excel courses focus on simply what each formula does, we teach through hands-on, contextual examples, designed to showcase why these formulas are awesome and how they can be applied in a number of ways. We will not train you to regurgitate functions and formula syntax. Rather, we will teach you how to THINK like Excel.
This course was designed for anybody who needs to be able to work with formulas in Excel confidently. It is suitable both for complete beginners who want to start from the basics, and for those that have some experience but want to enhance their skills. Once you complete this training, you will be comfortable using all the useful basic and advanced formulas and functions that this powerful spreadsheet software from Microsoft offers.
- This course will help you master 80+ basic and advanced excel formulas and functions.
You will learn:
- Operators and Precedence of Operators
- A number of Built-in Excel Functions
- IF Function and Nested IF
- Date related functions
- Text related functions
- Subtotal Function
- Relative, Absolute and Mixed Cell References
- Formulas with Tables
- Various Mathematical functions
- 3-D Referencing
- Various Advanced Excel Formulas
- Lookup Functions – VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX-MATCH etc.
- Array Formulas
- Managing Errors in Formulas
- And much more…(Please refer to the curriculum for full details)
- You will get to download all practice files.
- You will know the exact functions to use according to your requirements in a particular situation.
- It will save you thousands of hours in the long-run by way of automating your calculations and other formulas.
- The course is totally beginner-friendly.
- It’s super practical.
- It’s comprehensive and easily-digestible. Microsoft Excel formulas and functions can be a complex subject to master, and that’s why the course is broken down into bite-sized pieces.
- The course is compatible with 2007 to 2019 versions of Excel.
“This is a super power packed course which takes excel formulas and functions to the next level, I got a lot out of this course & completed it within a span of 8 days. This course delivers beyond what is promised. My rating for this course is * * * * * * * * * *. Thank you so much.”
“This course is probably the most comprehensive one on excel formulas and functions. It’s truly amazing all the new things I’m learning. Thank you for putting this course together and spreading the knowledge!”
“Absolutely fantastic. Having worked with Excel for so many years I felt there was so much I didn’t know, which this course covered. It really is the ultimate Excel course for me! Great job – Thank You.”
- You need a PC and a copy of Excel (preferably 2013+).
- A basic knowledge of working in Excel.
- Experience with formulas is recommended, but not required (we’ll review the fundamentals).
Who is this course for?
- Excel users who have basic skills but want to get really, REALLY good.
- Anyone hoping to expand their analytics skill set, work more efficiently with data, and take their career to a new level.
- Advanced Excel users who wish to refresh their skills and pick up some new tips and tricks.
or get this course as a part of our all-courses-in-one pack – Excel Pro Bundle
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No time limits as such! You will have access to the course forever. However, we recommend you finish the course as soon as possible and then you can keep revisiting the lectures regularly.
This course is made with a combination of Excel 2013 and 2016. Any relevant updates in Excel 2016, 2019 and Office 365 have been incorporated.
Yes. Your digital certificate will be generated once you complete the course.